Multibrainzzz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Multibrainzzz

Storehouse of notes for students with uhhh... some connection to Alex DoMeister.

2 posters

Last day of school

adik
    adik

Last day of school Empty Last day of school

Post  adik Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 am

As well as everyone knows today was our last day of school for 9th grade. For me, Adik(Alta), I have only 8 days left in Denmark and for all my friends that will see this- I'll miss all of you. And most of whom I can not forget in my life time. From these past three years in Denmark I have meet some dear friends that stayed with me until the very end and some whom I have glad to have known them as long as I could of. Looking back on the years I have spent in CIS I have come to love the adventures that surprize me every year, the new friends, memories, and the journey that these last three years have given me, either from sports or the special time I have spent with my friends. I will miss everyone, I will miss the times we had together, and the friendships that have formed for those I will never forget. In the end it was worth wild to spent the time I could with you. I will miss all of you because this was such a big part of my life and I thank all of you for the memories we have shared.
    Alta Olauson
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Last day of school Empty Re: Last day of school

Post  Admin Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 am

I'm lame right now. [That means I am not typing much]
    BYE!
    D:
    Me ish so sad, I'm going to miss you! T_T
    KOOKY HUG ATTACK!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 pm